> University Academic Staffback
Dr SINGH Gill Harinder Harry
Clinical Assistant Professor
MBBS (HK), MRCP (UK), PDipID (HKU), FHKCP, FHKAM (Medicine)
Harry H.S. Gill joined the University of Hong Kong as Clinical Assistant Professor in July 2014. He graduated from the University of Hong Kong in 2006 and joined the Department of Medicine, Queen Mary Hospital as Resident in 2007. He completed his specialist training in Haematology and Haematological Oncology in 2013 and is Fellow of the Hong Kong College of Medicine and Hong Kong Academy of Medicine. He started his doctorate degree since 2012 with particular focus on studying genetic alterations in acute myeloid leukaemia and myelodysplastic syndromes, using both in-vitro and in-vivo experimental models. He focuses on clinical management and translational research in myeloid malignancies
- Management of acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Applications of oral arsenic trioxide in haematological malignancies
- Diagnosis, management and experimental therapeutics in myelodysplastic syndromes and myeloproliferative neoplasms
- Management and experimental therapeutics in relapsed acute myeloid leukaemia
Selected publication (International Peer Reviewed Journals:)
- Gill H, Au WY, Cheung WW, Kwong YL. Oral arsenic trioxide based regimen as salvage treatment for relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma. Ann. Oncol. 2014; 25(7): 1391-7.
- Man CH, Lam SS, Sun MK, Chow HC, Gill H, Kwong YL, Leung AY. A novel tescalcin-sodium/hydrogen exchange axis underlying sorafenib resistance in FLT3-ITD+ AML. Blood 2014; 123(16): 2530-9.
- Gill H, Hwang YY, Chan TS, Pang AW, Leung AY, Tse E, Kwong YL. Valganciclovir suppressed Epstein Barr virus reactivation during immunosuppression with alemtuzumab. J Clin. Virol. 2014; 59 (4): 255-8.
- Chan TS, Gill H, Hwang YY et al. Breakthrough invasive fungal diseases during echinocandin treatment in high-risk hospitalized hematologic patients. Ann Hematol. 2014; 93(3): 493-8.
- Leung AY, Tse E, Hwang YY, Chan TS, Gill H, Chim CS, Lie AK, Kwong YL. Primary treatment of leukemia relapses after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation with reduced-intensity conditioning second transplantation from original donor. Am J Hematol. 2013; 88 (6): 485-91.
- Tse E, Gill H, Loong F et al. Type II enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma: A multicenter analysis from the Asia Lymphoma Study Group. Am J Hematol. 2012; 87(7): 663 - 8.
- Gill H, Ip AH, Leung R, So JC, Pang AW, Tse E, Leung AY, Lie AK, Kwong YL.Indolent T-cell large granular lymphocyte leukaemia after haematopoietic SCT: a clinicopathologic and molecular analysis. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2012; 47(7): 952 - 6.
- Gill H, Chan T, Lau WH, Loong F, Hwang YY, Wong CS, Khong PL, Kwong YL. Two Tales of Two Lymphomas. J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29 (20): e610 - 2.
- Gill H, Chim CS, Au WY, Loong F, Tse E, Leung AY, Kwong YL. Non-gastric Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma: Clinicopathologic features and treatment results. Ann Hematol. 2011; 90(12): 1399 - 1407.
- Cheng YY, Chau D, Chan T, Gill H, Liang R, Kwong YL, Tse E. Absence of NPM1 promoter hypermethylation in human myelodysplastic syndrome. J Clin Pathol 2010; 63(11): 1008 – 11.
- Gill H, Choi WW, Kwong YL. Refractory Anemia With Ringed Sideroblasts: More Than Meets the Eye. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28(32): e654 – 5.
- Gill HS, Lau WH, Chan AC, Leung RY, Khong PL, Leung AY, Kwong YL. CD20 expression in natural killer T cell lymphoma. Histopathology 2010; 57 (1): 157 – 9.
- Gill H, Leung AY, Tse E, Kwong YL. Patterns of relapse in 169 patients treated with oral arsenic trioxide during induction and/or maintenance: A 12-year experience. Haematologica 2013; 98(s1): 23 [Abstract].
- Gill H, Au WY, Kwong YL. Oral arsenic trioxide - based maintenance without hematopoietic stem cell transplantation at second remission in acute promyelocytic leukemia - A prospective follow-up study of 65 patients. Blood 2013. 122: 2678 [Abstract].
- Gill H, Au WY, Cheung WWW, Kwong YL. Oral arsenic trioxide based regimen as salvage treatment for relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma. Blood 2013. 122: 4346 [Abstract].